This website, snd.gu.se, is run by Swedish National Data Service (SND). We want as many people as possible to be able to use it and this page describes how snd.gu.se complies with the Act on the Accessibility of Digital Public Services. It also outlines any known accessibility issues and how you can report problems so that we can fix them. We are continually working to ensure that the website meets the accessibility regulations.
How accessible is the website?
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA Standard, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below. We are aware that we have not yet managed to meet all the requirements, but we are working to solve the issues and ensure that you receive the digital service you are entitled to. Under the heading "Non-accessible content" below, you can see which content is currently not fully accessible and which we are working to improve.
What to do if you cannot access parts of the website?
If you need information on this website in any other format, you can contact us in the following ways:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us at +46 (0)31-786 12 01.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems that are not described on this page or if you think that we do not meet the requirements of the accessibility regulations, please contact us so we can try to resolve the problem.
The Agency for Digital Government (Digg) is responsible for enforcing the web accessibility regulations. If you are not satisfied with how we respond to your feedback, you can submit a complaint to Digg.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
This website is partially compliant with the Swedish accessibility regulations, due to the non-compliances listed below.
- Some forms lack labels for input fields.
- Some forms use only colour to indicate whether a field is disabled or mandatory. These lack other alternatives.
- In some forms, it may be unclear when a field is in focus.
- In certain cases, CAPTCHA is used to verify that a person is attempting to access content. These have not been assessed from an accessibility perspective.
- Some forms lack programmatically determined options to recognize mandatory fields.
- Some older video recordings may lack required audio or text alternatives.
- Older downloadable files are not adapted for accessibility.
- Some pages may have deficiencies in how the reading order of the page can be programmatically determined.
- Certain components on the website, such as tables and calendars, have elements that lack alternatives when the functionality is determined by the element's position within the component, or by colour choices. For example, forward and backward arrows in some tables lack text descriptions.
- Some parts of the website have insufficient contrast between foreground and background colours. This applies, for instance, to links in the footer.
- In some cases, text is displayed over a background image that contains text or distracting graphic patterns.
- The research data catalogue may contain descriptions of research data written in a language other than the surrounding text, but this is not marked in code, causing issues for screen readers.
- It is possible to increase line spacing, letter spacing, and font size, except for in the filter menu in the research data catalogue.
How we tested this website
We have performed a self-assessment (internal review and testing) of snd.gu.se.
The last assessment was conducted on 29 March 2021.
The statement was last updated on 23 November 2023.