The purpose of the study is to analyse the process of special education needs [SEN] assessment in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Responsible department/unitUniversity of Gothenburg, Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
- Funding agency: Adlerbert Research Foundation
- Funding agency: Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation
Geographic location: Germany
Geographic description: Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
Barow, T. & Östlund, D (2018). The significance of SEN assessment, diagnoses, and psychometric tests in inclusive education: Studies from Sweden and Germany. in B. Hamre; A. Morin & C Ydesen (Eds.) Testing and Inclusive Schooling. International Challenges and Opportunities. Routledge: London.
If you have published anything based on these data, please notify us with a reference to your publication(s). If you are responsible for the catalogue entry, you can update the metadata/data description in DORIS.
Data format / data structure
Time period(s) investigated
- Mode of collection: Interview
- Time period(s) for data collection: 2016-12-05–2016-12-09
- Source of the data: Population group