Post of the Managing Director of CESSDA AS
CESSDA is now seeking to recruit its first Managing Director. We are seeking an outstanding person to head the Main Office, and act as the chief executive officer, chief scientific officer and representative of CESSDA in the international community.
The main responsibilities of the Managing Director include:
- Building on prior work, draft strategy, work programme, budget and a staff plan for CESSDA.
- Oversee the implementation and operation of the distributed infrastructure and coordinate the Service Provider cooperation.
- Monitor and measure CESSDA activities and report to the Board of Directors.
- Build strong pan-European and international relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, within and outside the consortium.
- Lead the pan-European and international fundraising efforts for CESSDA.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate ethical, legal and societal norms.
- Facilitate and support the operation of CESSDA’s governing and advisory bodies.