The Swedish National Data Service (SND) is duty-bound to protect your integrity. This document describes what information SND collects via its website and how it uses the information collected.
The term ‘personal data’ refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. SND treats all personal data according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal data that SND collects include, but are not necessarily limited to, name, e-mail address, organization, and telephone or mobile number. SND collects personal data with the aim of facilitating communication with you as a user. SND collects personal data in the following scenarios:
- When you, as a user, choose to create a user account on SND’s website and provide information about yourself.
- When you, as a user, choose to contact SND through one of our web contact forms.
- When you, as a user, choose to use SND’s order forms. SND erases personal data collected this way after two years.
- When you, as a user, or another person representing your organization creates a data description in SND’s metadata catalogue for a study in which you are involved.
You are welcome to contact us about the personal data that SND holds about you (email@example.com). We strive to ensure that all personal data kept by SND are correct and up to date.
- what the website’s cookies are used for
- how to avoid cookies